What is Bulging Disc?
The function of a spinal disc is to absorb impact/weight bearing shock and to allow movement between spinal joints. The initial stages of a bulging disc may not be painful, most people have a bulging disc and don’t even know it! However, as the condition progress, it may often cause severe pain in the low back of sciatica down the leg. An underlying weakness, in the ‘wrong place, wrong time’ can result in an injury or flare up. This extreme level of pain can cause a severe level of immobility. If a bulge is left without treatment it may then develop into a ‘herniated’ disc which is much more serious and often requires surgery.
How Can Chiropractic Treatment Help With A Bulging Disc?
A bulging disc treatment often requires a surgical procedure to fix the problem. Some doctors may recommend bulging disc therapy that includes physical exercises. However, chiropractic bulging disc treatment Helensvale is a non-invasive option. That is the reason many people prefer to get this form of treatment.
- Chiropractic treatment for bulging disc does not require any surgical procedure. More importantly, it also does not require any medication or injections.
- Our ‘Disc Treatment’ program involves ‘no crack’ chiropractic, non surgical spinal decompression and functional posture exercise.
To expect when you visit a chiropractor for a bulging disc?
Chiropractors are specifically trained to treat a bulging disc. Our program for Bulging disc treatment Gold Coast has up to a 88% success rate according to research.
- On your initial appointment, the chiropractor will conduct a thorough assessment.
- They will ask about your scans, medical history, and current condition/problem.
- The chiropractors will decide on the best treatment strategy for a bulging disc.
- The chiropractor will apply low force (no crack) techniques on your spine and discs. Non surgical spinal decompression is usually used.
The Best Thing About Getting Treatment forA Bulging Disc By A Chiropractor
A regular medical treatment focuses on only pain relief from the specific bulging disc using strong medication. Chiropractors are quite the opposite treating the cause behind the pain not just masking the pain. Bulging disc therapy Helensvale focuses on the cause. They will treat the locked joints that often cause a disc bulge and show you exercises to prevent it.
With the help of our program for bulging disc therapy Gold Coast, you can live a pain-free life.